*Hi All, *
*
*I have a very ready client for a 1 bedroom apartment in France,Spain and
Russia any of themwith balcony in a fully family building and as much neat
andclean as it can be. He has to move tomorrow anyhow. The budget is
34000/4cheques. Its the most urgent inquiry so get back to me with the best
possible solution in this regard as soon as possible. We have to close the
deal by tomorrow the least. Buzz me anytime for direct property, more
details and further proceedings at 052-9221027.*

--
Best Regards.

*Muntazir Mehdi
                                        **M: * *+971-52-9221027**       ***

*Property Consultant*

*A 7 Group Properties
Brokers
   **International
City, Dubai U.A.E          *

*Russia Cluster,V-03 Building, Shop No,11*

*www.a7properties.com**
                                                                       *

*ORN:**11647*

*BRN:**26423*