Dear All,
I have a 6 bedroom + maids room + 2 kitchens + Drivers room+store luxury villa in AlHudaiba Details are as below.
Area: Al Hudaiba
Type:  Villa (6 bedroom + 2 Majlis + Dining + maids room + 2 kitchens + Drivers room+Store)
Location: Corner ( 2sideroad )
Plot Area :7100sq ft
BUA :  5500 sq ft (approx)
Pictures,floor plan and affection plans all are available.
For Further Details Please Call
Nouman
055-1689433
BB Pin # 28FBCD3F
BB Pin # 28EB171B
BRN # 7985
&
Bilal
055-4813580
BB Pin # 266B3210
BB Pin # 28EB171B
BRN # 25932
ORN # 602
"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com