Dear Colleagues ,

My Palm Villas and apartments are listed in this email.

Please email or call if you have any interested clients.

Palm Villa

Canal Cove : Arabic Style 3 Bedroom 7.3 Million

Grand Foyer Med - 10.2 Million  - Even Number
Grand Court Yard  - 24 Million - Even Number
Rotunda - 12 Million  ( Fully Furnished - High Quality ) - Odd Number
Rotunda - 12.2 Million ( Mid-Number ) - Even Number
Grand Foyer - 14.5 Million ( Very High Number ) - Even Number
Rotunda - Very high number - 14.5 Million - Odd Number
Atrium Entry Very High number - 14.5 Million - Even Number
Rivera - Signature Villa - 28.Million - Odd number

Apartments:

Al Basri - Type A - Fully Furnished - Sea View- 3.65 Million
Al Msalli- Type C - Partial Sea- 2195 sqft - 3.5 Million
Al Kushkar - Type C - Garden View - 2195 sqft - 2.6 Million
Fairmont Residence South - Full Sea - 1857 sqft - 4.5 Million
Marina Res 3 - Type B - 2650 sqft - sea view 2.9 Million

I have more available Villas in the Palm Just tell me what your client is
looking for.

Regards,

Nadeem Khan
050 460 3219