Dear All,
2 Bed Room  For Sale In Dubai Marina
1)
2 Bed room Hall Flat Available Sale
Community Dubai Marina
Building  Princess Tower
Floor  above 30th
Series 04
Type   2 Bed Room with 2 bath room  Equipped kitchen
View  Full Sea View
Size  1185 Sq Ft
Status  Vacant Brand New Apartment never been used
Price  2.25 million  AED Net To Owner
Transfer  Available With Title Deed
Viewing possible by appoinment only

Requirement:
Required Property for Rent & Sale in Motor City, International City JLT, Business Bay, IMPZ, Dubai Marina & Down Town please register your property with us for Quick rental & Sale

For Further Details Please Call
Adnan Ahmed
The Managers Real Estate
00971-55-7868388
BB Pin # 28EB171B
ORN # 12271

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com