*Dear Colleagues*


*I hope this email find's your request*

* *

*I have those Direct properties for Sale & Rent *

*4 RENT*

*Building*

*Type*

*RENT/SALE*

*Area*

*RENT*

*Place*

England X

SHOP

RENT

610

38,000

IC-1

England x

SHOP

RENT

700

45,000

IC-1

Emirates

STUDIO

RENT

486

28,000

IC-1

Emirates

STUDIO

RENT

486

29,000

IC-1

Emirates

1 B-H

RENT

760

37,000

IC-1

C B D

1-B H

RENT

765

42,000

IC-1

* *

*4 SALE*

*Building*

*Type*

*RENT/SALE*

*Area*

*PRICE*

*Place*

ITALY

1 B H

SALE

756

410,000

IC-1

ITALY

Studio

SALE

480

327,000

IC-1

England

Studio

SALE

480

330,000

IC-1



 If you need further detail's do not hesitate to contact me

Looking forward to your prompt response

-- 
*Thanks & Regards,*
*
*
*Sayyid M. Ahmed*
*Manager Marketing*
*Goodluck** Real Estate (Dubai U.A.E.)*
*
*
*Cell :-              +971 55 449 3171                     ONLY      (10:30
AM    TO  6:30 PM)*
*E-Mail:-            [email protected]                           ANY TIME*
*E-Mail:-            [email protected]                          ANY  TIME*
*Whats Up:-       **+971 55 449 3171                                  ANY
TIME*
*
*
*Get Social Connect With Me    *[image: Google]
<[email protected]>   [image:
Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/sayyid.shamsi.5>

*:NOTE: *

*Please SMS or E-mail if i can't answer your call. I will reply to you
promptly.*

* *

*NOTE:* If you do not wish to receive any more emails from us, please reply
to this email with the subject REMOVE FROM LIST or UNSUBSCRIBE. I am
sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience.
*
*
*
*
*
*

-- 
In association with www.buildingarabia.com

Reply via email to