Cluster 49

4 Bedrooms + Maid

Size: 10,780 sq ft

Full lake view

Unfurnished

Rent: AED 315,000

*Thanks & Regards,*

*[image: ace_properties_black.jpg]*

*           GREAT RETURNS THROUGH REAL-ESTATE
          **INVESTMENT*

*Arslan Arshad*
*Business Development Executive*
*M: +971 55 3393349*

Landline: +971 4 385 1567  /  +971 4 325 5325*
*Fax: +971 4 385 1576
Address:  511, Elite Business Center,
Opp Lulu Hyper Market,
Al Barsha 1, Dubai, UAE
PO Box: 128513

*Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price
may change without prior notice*

*Note: Please sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.*

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper,
Save Earth.*

--
Attention Owners and Investors : For immediate SALE / PURCHASE / RENT of
your properties anywhere in the UAE please forward us an e-mail with

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com

<<image001.jpg>>