Hi Partners

Please note below my direct properties for rent, for viewing feel free to
call.

Location

Project

BR's

View

Floor No.

Status

Area Sq.Ft

Rental

JVT

JVT T/H

1 BR

Normal

Dist 3b,V

Vacant

1950

               95,000

Al Furjan

Al Furjan

4 BR

Normal

        vacant

4851

             260,000

Down Town

Burj Khalifa

2 BR

SHZ View

45th floor

Vacant

1100

             150,000

JBR

Rimal 3, B,7,

3 BR

Sea View

        Vacant

2938

             200,000

Palm Jumeira

Shore line, Haseer

2 BR

Sea View and B.Arab

5th floor

Vacant

1550

             200,000

For viewing or further detail, please call.

Kind Regards

Disclaimer: This electronic communication is for the addressed person only.
Private, confidential or proprietary information maybe in this message.
Please notify the sender if you have received this email, and any attached
information, by error, so that further messages are not sent to this
address. We also request you to delete this message and its copies if this
was sent in error. If you are not the intended recipient, unauthorized use,
disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful.

--
In association with www.buildingarabia.com

<<image001.jpg>>