*South Ridge, Downtown*

*South Ridge 3*

2 BR, 1555, SQFT

Full Burj Khalifa View

Rented @ 140K till Jan 2014

3.40 Million

*Jumeirah Lakes Tower (JLT)*

*JLT, O2 TOWER*

2 BR Brand New Apartment, (Handover Not Done)

1555, SQFT

VACANT

1.90 Million Net

For more details please feel free to contact my any time. 055-8530525, BB
PIN: 28CE8C0E, Whatapp: +971551022262

Thanks and Regards

----------------------------

Qaisar Farooq

Senior Property Consultant

----------------------------

*[image: logo]* <http://www.ospreydubai.ae/>

Dubai, UAE

Cell: +971 55 8530525

BB PIN: 28CE8C0E

Whatapp: +971551022262

BRN: 25814

ORN: 11583

Office: +971 4 4357525

Fax: +971 4 4357524

Email: *qai...@ospreydubai.ae <qai...@ospreydubai.ae>*

www.ospreydubai.ae

*Note:* Prices and availabilities may change without any notification.

*Disclaimer:* This electronic communication is for the addressed person
only. Private, confidential or proprietary information maybe in this
message. Please notify the sender if you have received this email, and any
attached information, by error, so that further messages are not sent to
this address. We also request you to delete this message and its copies if
this was sent in error. If you are not the intended recipient, unauthorized
use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful.

P Be *Green* like elysian. Please only print this email if it is absolutely
necessary ΓΌ

--
In association with www.lionsrealestate.com

<<image001.png>>