*Email sanyoke...@gmail.com <sanyoke...@gmail.com>*

*I PREFER EMAILS--PLS EMAIL ME IF YOU NEED TITLE DEED OR OTHER DETAILS*

*1) Meadows 9 Villa, 3 BR+Maid , Type 3 *

Villa No 79, Street 14,

BUA 3,380 PLOT SIZE 5,932

*RENT AED 250,000 (one cheque)*

Unit is tenanted and will be available for rent from April 10, for
viewings we can arrange for very serious clients with existing tenant

*2)  2br+maids (C TYPE), Marina Residences at Palm Jumeirah *

*Unit no 404*, Building 1 ,Size 1867 sq ft,

Full Marina+ Sea Views,Huge Balcony

Rent AED 190k (one cheque) UNFURNISHED

*Unit is Vacant and open for viewings *

*3)   2br+maids (C TYPE), Marina Residences at Palm Jumeirah *

*Unit no 204*, Building 6 ,Size 2037 sq ft,

Full Marina+ Sea Views, Huge Balcony

Rent AED 190k (one cheque) UNFURNISHED

Unit is tenanted and will be available for rent from April 15, for
viewings we can arrange for very serious clients with existing tenant

*4)   JLT X3 TOWER FULLY FITTED OFFICES *

Ready to move in, title deed and DEWA ready

Unit no 1802 1,163 Sq ft  available--Rent AED 90/sq ft

Next to Metro Station , One parking

Unit is Open and Vacant  and can be viewed anytime ( no need for any prior
arrangements, pls go directly to the office)

 *5)   MAZAYA BB2 FULLY FITTED OFFICES *

Ready to move in, title deed and DEWA ready

UNIT NO 1701 1247.22 sq ft available--Rent AED 80/sq ft

UNIT NO 1703 1247.22 sq ft available--Rent AED 80/sq ft

  Unit no 1704 1,354.48 Sq ft  available--Rent AED 80/sq ft

One parking per office, For viewings, pls coordinate with me

--
In association with www.lionsrealestate.com