From: Nitin Tekwani [mailto:gir...@yuvrajre.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 5:08 AM
To: 'gir...@yuvrajre.com'
Subject: Properties For Sale In Dubai Marina, JBR,Sports City & Motor City

Nitin Tekwani

Yuvraj Real Estate Brokers LLC

Ofc No. 2605 | Prism Tower |

Business bay | Sheikh Zayed Road|

Dubai-UAE

Phone :+9715-52832483

BBM: 7DAC67F6

Email  : nitintekwan...@gmail.com <mailto:nitintekwan...@gmail.com>

This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the original
intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please
delete it immediately and notify the sender. You will appreciate that e-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as its contents
are susceptible to loss,interception, destruction, etc. Before opening any
attachments please check them for viruses and defects. The notice appended to
the e-mails is not intended to prejudice the interests of our customers in any
manner or to evade responsibility for any act of done with the endorsement of
Yuvraj Real Estate Brokers LLC.

We are striving to be a paperless office. Please consider the environment
before printing this email.

  _____