Candour Real Estate
052 8866288 / 04 3957545         1 Bed Apartment for Sale in Golf Tower 2,
The Views          1 bedroom Apartment in Golf Tower 2, The Views, Dubai      1
  990 sq ft  AED 1,667 per sq ft      Property reference: CAN-S-1654   AED
1,650,000  Preview
<http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30287038/crm.propspace.com?p=eyJzIjoienhBbWZSNTVVWlo3WTVKcjhqLVZBdVA1RlZvIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDI4NzAzOCxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL2NybS5wcm9wc3BhY2UuY29tXFxcL3ByZXZpZXdcXFwvaW5kZXhcXFwvMTQxNjA1Mjg2OTAwMjk5MzNcXFwvMTQ4M1xcXC85Nzc0XFxcLz9sX2lkPTIyMjA4NDFcIixcImlkXCI6XCI4ZTk1NjVkNjNjM2I0ODgzOWM3ZGM2YWQ2NGE3YjAyNlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcIjY2OGIyNWZhMDVkMTNkZGQyNmRlMTlkMDJhZTllMjRkY2YyNjFhNTZcIl19In0>
Property Description   Candour Real Estate Broker is pleased to offer you
this 1 Bedroom apartment in golf tower, The Views

The Greens/The Views

Golf Tower 2
1 Bedroom

990 sq ft

Golf Course View

Rented till Feb 2015 @ 80,000/- (Tenant will vacate)

Selling Price : AED 1,650,000/

Company name: Candour Real Estate
RERA ORN: 2490
Address: Suite No 601, Barsha Business Center, Al Barsha
Office phone no: 052 8866288 / 04 3957545
Office fax no: 04 3957546
Primary email: i...@candourproperty.com
Website: www.candourproperty.com
Company Profile: We at Candour Real Estate Broker offer full extensive
services such as Sales, Commercial Lettings, Leasing and Portfolio
Management.Our Freehold Residential Division specializes in off-plan
residences and investments as well as secondary market sales.With a
strategic buying model we are able to attract the best market deals and in
turn help you procure it. While selling we have the network and resources
to give the best strategic exposure to your property.We negotiate with the
buyer/seller on your behalf to ensure the most competitive price and terms
of payment.Offer a wide range of properties & based on your requirement,
assist on choosing the right one for you.We co-ordinate with the
Bank/Developer/Relevant Authorities till the transfer is conveyanced.
    Candour Real Estate, RERA:2490, Suite No 601, Barsha Business Center,
Al Barsha 052 8866288 / 04 3957545