*RENT LIST *

*Downtown ,Burj Khalifa**, Large 1Br +S ,*1148 Sqft, Sea & Difc View , High
Floor , Vacant

Rent : 250 k

*__________*

*DIFC , Burj Daman , *1 Br , 941 Sqft , Full Sea View , High Floor ,
Available From End of April 2015

Rent : 150 k

*_________*

*Dubai Marina , Address Hotel **, 1Br ,* 906 Sqft, Full Marina View,
Middle Floor
, Vacant

Rent:170 k

*__________*

*Dubai Marina , Address Hotel **, 1Br ,* 865 Sqft,  Full Pool & Marina,
View Middle Floor , Vacant

Rent :175 k

*_________*

*JBR , Al Bateen*, 2Br+M , 1700 Sqft,  Full SEA View, High Floor , Fully
Equipped Kitchen & Fully Furnished, Vacant

Rent :250 k

__________

*Business Bay , Churchill Tower , *OFFICE Shell & Core , 612 Sqft , Pool
View , High Floor

Rent : 85 K

--

*Kind Regards *

*Shiva Angel*

*LOVE Endures All Things ** Be Focused Upon LOVE , **The Fear Can't
Distract You. **With LOVE in Our Heart We Savor Life Moment By Moment **So
LOVE Yourself First & Share The LOVE in Your Heart With OTHERS ...*

*Shiva Kheradmand*

*Senior Property Consultant*

*00971 50 157 63  57*

*00971 55 255 17 71*

*BB Pin Android : 748C09E5 *

*SMS Or Reply To Below Mail Will Get Back To You ASAP *

*sh7an...@gmail.com*