Dear all,
Type   4M in Springs 10 for sale.
Type   4M Two bed Room plus Study
View   Back to Back
Area   2219 Sq ft  Big Plot
Status   Vacant
Selling Price 1.72  Million AED Net to owner

Requirement
One Bed room Required for rent and sale in JLT & Dubai Marina please email your direct availability,

Regards
Nouman
00971 55 1689433

The MANAGERS Real Estate
INTERNATIONAL CITY, RUSSIA CLUSTER, BLDG V-17,
P.O. Box: 299486, Dubai,UAE
Tel:  (+971 4) 4201955
Fax: (+971 4) 4206277
RERA  Registration Number:  12271
"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.**