DISCOVER GARDEN:-

(1) Vacant Studio Apartment for sale in Discovery GardenMed cluster  street
no 03, middle floor with balcony 493 sq ft Asking AED 515000.00 net to
seller.

(2) Vacant Furnished 1BHK for sale in mogul cluster 936 sq ft Med cluster
Discovery Garden Asking price AED 675000.00

  Regards
NASEER  (RERA #: 22243)

       Sales Manager

TRIANGLE CITY REAL ESTATE BROKER L.L.C.
Address: International City, England Cluster, X22 Bldg, Shop # 10
*Mobile#: 00971-553543246/509410057, Phone#: 04-4574202*
EMAIL: *naseer.propert...@gmail.com <naseer.propert...@gmail.com>*
*visit us-  www.tcrbroker.com <http://www.tcrbroker.com>*
*“I succeed because I willed it; I never hesitate” Napoleon*
*Confidentiality Notice <notice%3anaseer.propert...@gmail.com>:*
 This e-mail message including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
sender by reply email and destroy copies of the original message.