we offer you Three Bedroom Plus maids
Fully Furnished Amazingly
2006.07 Sqft
with palm Jumeirah island Atlantis Marina YACHT view
call For Viewing: 055 132 3702

*Princess Tower Apartments - Dubai Marina*

Various apartments for sale in Princess Tower, Dubai Marina - 1,2,3,4
Bedroom and Penthouse Apartments -

Areas: 1 bed from 881 sqft, PRICES from AED 920,000

2 beds from 1317 sqft, PRICES from AED 1,450,000

3 beds from 2019 sqft, PRICES from AED 2,590,000

3 beds + maid's from 2034 sqft, PRICES from AED 2,750,000

4 beds from 3200 sq ft, PRICES from AED 4,400,000

and Penthouses from 3299 sqft, PRICES from AED 4,500,000

Considered the tallest residential tower in the world, Princess Tower is on
a 37,410 square feet plot in the Marina area, one of the most exclusive and
prestigious areas in Dubai.

Princess Tower is conveniently located within walking distance to shopping
and the best entertainment venues that Dubai offers.

Residents of Princess Tower will enjoy either the sweeping views of the
Arabian Sea, the Palm Island, Jumeirah or Dubai Marina.

The tower is 107 floors high and contains a combination of luxury
apartments, duplexes, and exclusive penthouses, shops, car parking spaces,
sports and recreational facilities for the exclusive use of the residents.

Residents of Princess Tower will enjoy indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a
gymnasium, a childrens play area, sauna rooms, private car park, a
luxurious reception area.

The top floor provides recreational facilities for the residents.

*Amenities:*

   - Recreation Area at Level 97
   - Indoor & Outdoor Swimming Pools
   - Well equipped Gymnasium and Aerobics Room
   - Children Play Area
   - Billiard and Table Tennis Rooms
   - Sauna Rooms
   - Landscaped Podium
   - Car parking
   - Retail Outlets on the Ground Floor
   - High Speed Elevators

Company name: Cedar Real Estate
RERA ORN: 2063
Address: 427 Emarat Atrium Building
Office phone no: 04 380 8500
Office fax no: 04 380 8600
Primary email: nk...@cedar-realestate.com
Website: www.cedar-realestate.com

Company Profile: Established in Dubai, Cedar Real Estate Broker aims at
providing potential property investors with the information and tools
needed for making a profitable property purchase, whether it is a second
family home, a quick profit sale, or part of a property portfolio. Our
primary mission is offering clients innovative and highly improved
standards. In a short period of time our company was able to gain
credibility among investors, brokers, and individuals seeking knowledge and
data about the real estate market in the UAE.

Our strength lies in our highly professional team whose long term
experience as investors qualifies them to understand and prioritize the
needs of the clients. Our expert consultants provide real estate solutions
to clients around the world, delivering authoritative, independent, and
comprehensive advice through: Helping you find the right location that
serves your short term as well as long term plans. Providing you with
detailed history of your chosen location Giving you financial advice
Guiding you to avoid risks and potential pitfalls Leading you to the most
efficient way to make your investment profitable and worthy for you. Our
continuously growing relations with property developers and real estate
agents in various countries, allow us to provide you with unmatched
competitive deals. Whether you are looking to sell, rent,

or search a property in the UAE, our website (www.cedar-realestate.com),
saves you time and effort. In an easy step you can register your property,
or search our rich database which offers numerous and unique listings, as
well as the most recent news regarding Dubai property market. Cedar site is
the leading marketing mean offering real estate exposures to brokers,
developers, and property owners. Our real estate products and services have
been designed and tailored to meet your ambition and expectations. Cedars
team promises a memorable Real estate experience.

Call Kanwal Malik 2063 on +971 529789947 / 043808500 or visit
www.cedar-realestate.com for further details

Regards,

*Kanwal Malik*

Administrative Coordinator

ORN: 2063

Sheikh Zayed Road  - Emarat Atrium building – Office No. 427

Mob.: +971 52 978 9947 - Tel: +971 4 380 8500  -  Fax: +971 4 380 8600

P.O.Box  185969  Dubai , UAE  -  Website: www.cedar-realestate.com