This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp153.com/z2KV7E

Good Afternoon,

I have a confirmed cash buyer for the following :

1) Dubai silicon oasis, 1bedroom , any tower but the R.O.I SHOULD BE
MORE THAN 11-12% ( we can sign today )

2) International City, 1bedroom , HOT DEAL

3) JLT, LAKE SIDE TOWER, 2bedroom ( any floor any view ) price maximum
1.3m

** One buyer for the above requirements **

We can close these today itself!! Cash is ready.

Please let me know if you have any hot deal for the above requirments.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Inder Bhagnani
E  :in...@rk-re.com
M :971553211999
**incase of no ans, please leave a msg or whatsapp *
www.rk-re.com

ALSO,
NEED TO RENT THESE ASAP!
TORCH TOWER