*CHASE PLUS Properties* is proud to present Full Building for Sale *Discovery
Gardens*

*Property Facts:- Mediterranean - Type U- G+4- Residential- Built Up Area
65,000 square feet- Close to Sheikh Zayed Road- Studios -- 23- 1 BR's --
43- Total units -- 66Asking - 42 - Million*

The building gross income is *4,250,000* aed
Net Roi is *3,950,000* aed

Service charge to Nakheel : 105,000 aed ONLY !!
We signed contract with an American Company to put chiller Meter control
for each apartment separately and chiller charges all are with Tenants.

9% net income

Also we have 66 Title deed which is very rare in Discovery Gardens

Plot size around 15,000 sqf and Bua ; 64,000 sqf

*Chase Plus Properties*
*Muhammad Qasim*

*055 1664324*