If                   you can't read this email, please
       view it online
                                 Labour                   Camp for Sale in
Ajman size 20000 sq ft area total 84                   rooms 20 dining 40 wash
room 40 toilet Rented on 7.5k                   Selling Price 6 millionPictures
                  are available on Request                  viewing
      possible                  Please                   call for more detail
Mr. Naeem 00971 55 5614                   251

                                               Proper Property
Proper                   Property Dubai is a gateway to long-term private
investment                   opportunities in one of the world’s
fastest-growing regions.                   We were set up with a clear mission:
to be the primary                   substitute Property management company in
the Dubai.
                                                  Who We Are
PROPER PROPERTY DUBAI is a group of people who                   are trained
and experienced in All types of properties not                   only in Dubai,
even in Pakistan, PP Dubai is Owned by a Real                   Estate Trend
Setter “Mr. M. Naeem” who has invented various                   marketing
method to upgrade value of your valued properties in                   Dubai
and Pakistan, with great real estate knowledge and                   exposure
in Pakistan specially DHA Lahore. At PROPER PROPERTY                   DUBAI we
warmly invite all Investors and Property owners to                   register
their properties with us for overnight                   engagement  as rental
basis, or we can bring you a very                   serious buyers for your
property to seal the deal.
                                                                          Video
 1                                  Video  1
Video              3
                                Proper PropertyU2 Italy
ClusterInternational CityDubaiU.A.Ewww.ProperProperty.ae

                                                We sent out this message to all
existing Company                   Name customers.If you want more information
about our                   privacy policy, please visit this page.
     If you no longer wish to receive these emails,                   simply
click on the following link Unsubscribe.                  ©2016 Company name.
All rights               reserved.