Phase I Sold Out | Spacious Rooftop Terrace & Large Garden | 2-year
Post-Handover Payment Plan
Phase I Sold Out | Spacious Rooftop Terrace & Large Garden | 2-year
Post-Handover Payment Plan
*
* Caya | AR3

https://post.re-dubai.com/ga/index.php/campaigns/wn114ptp20e63/track-url/cp236vfvd0940/79fff1e0aeacdbeb801d295dff24842835ad4d86
OWN A VILLA IN DUBAI’S PRESTIGIOUS COMMUNITY!
INDEPENDENT & SPACIOUS VILLAS PHASE ll BY EMAAR
Arabian Ranches III is one of the largest gated communities far and
wide with over 4,000 villas and townhouses and some of the most
premium facilities in Dubai.
Caya villas overview:
* 3, 4 & 5 bedroom large independent villas
* Sizes range from 3,535 - 5,484 sqft
* Price from AED 3.5M
* Spacious rooftop terrace & large garden
* 2-year post-handover payment plan (70/30)
* Gated community – Arabian Ranches lll
* 0% Commission – Direct from Developer
Discover More
https://post.re-dubai.com/ga/index.php/campaigns/wn114ptp20e63/track-url/cp236vfvd0940/79fff1e0aeacdbeb801d295dff24842835ad4d86
https://post.re-dubai.com/ga/index.php/campaigns/wn114ptp20e63/track-url/cp236vfvd0940/79fff1e0aeacdbeb801d295dff24842835ad4d86
Amenities Like Never Before
* Outdoor Gym
* Fitness Station
* Spa and Sauna
* Running Track
* Tennis & Basket Ball Courts
* Private Gardens, Kids play area
* Best Restaurants, Cafes
* And Much More..
Discover More
https://post.re-dubai.com/ga/index.php/campaigns/wn114ptp20e63/track-url/cp236vfvd0940/79fff1e0aeacdbeb801d295dff24842835ad4d86

Unsubscribe from this list
https://post.re-dubai.com/ga/index.php/campaigns/wn114ptp20e63/track-url/cp236vfvd0940/da3eb0fa55e1fce1e75a66836d638d1d99693509

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dubaitrading/a357a0226c523f05356614ac5870f8d8%40post.re-dubai.com.
  • 3, 4 &... 'Caya at Arabian Ranches III' via Dubai Property Trading Society