Repelstale wrote:
> I would like to try to clear the cache, but to my astonishment I just
> can't seem to find the "clear cache" button under advanced. Where is
> this hidden?

Just for the title of this topic:
You should do a clear and scan its the last line in
http://your,lms.ip:9000/settings/index.html

Repelstale wrote:
> After having worked pretty well for quite some time my Squeezebox has
> been acting up of late. It doesn't play tracks properly, either doesn't
> play them, or doesn't respond to pause etc.

you dont need to clear the cache when your player(s) doesn't respond to
pause etc.
Thats a network problem.

Powerline Adapters likes to get out of order - for a test - try to
replace the powerline adaptors with a direct connection.
Change cable or take two/three carefully looks at them - any white
cracks on the outside and a crease around it ->cable goes to the bin.
Same problem -> its not the powerline adaptor(s)
Problem is gone -> one or more powerline adaptors or the cable to them
had a issue.