Hi

I'm moving here after assuming that the problem I'm having was with the
iplayer plugin but it now appears to be a duet problem.

I have a Duet plugged in to a powerline adaptor which intermittently
re-buffers on 'over the web' streaming only.  It will play 700+kbps FLAC
fine from the server but not a 320kbps radio stream.

If i network test I get the following result:

21166

With the same powerline adaptor and cat5 cable but a different player i
get the following:

21167

Has anyone come across this before?

The player has worked fine in the past so i'm thinking it's a hardware
problem.

I have factory re-set and flashed the firmware with no effect.

I am also unable to get the controller to connect to the receiver using
the ad-hoc connection, it will only connect via a wireless access point
to the same network as the powerline adaptor.

|Filename: 2016-09-25 12.27.19.jpg                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21167|