I added a couple of CD's from the BBC Radio Collection to my Windows 10
Media Player library (WMP) today. This library is shared by Windows
Media Player and LMS, so in theory they should stay synchronised, but
WMP and LMS sometimes disagree, because the ID3 tags are used
differently.

Under the artist "BBC Radio Collection" there should be two albums
(there are in WMP). But LMS displays three albums, and "All Songs"

All the tracks under artist "BBC Radio Collection" seem to be present in
both systems, but LMS has a few strange entries:

There is an entry which displays "No Album" and "Various Artists". If I
display it, it contains "Album Artist: Ennio Morricone, BBC Radio
Collection" and "Duration 3:07" and "Compilation: Yes". Beneath the
album artwork is "Empty"
Inside it are three tracks, which make up the 3:07 duration, but none of
them contain "BBC Radio Collection" in any of the tags I've found. Two
of the tracks are WAV files, so no tags at all.

The entry for the album "Choice Grenfell" shows "No Artist" to the right
of the album artwork.

I'll leave it at that, before it gets too convoluted. Any suggestions on
how to get rid of these errors would be most welcome!