I have a favor to ask of someone.  I need a voltage and polarity
measurement of the two pins of the charger.  Looking at the front of the
controller such that the screen is visible, which pin (left or right) is
positive?  We no longer have the charger base and thus I dont use the
controller much any more, mainly because of great apps on Ipad and
Android, but we have new security settings on the router and the
squeezebox needs to be "re set up".  I cannt find an app that does this
setting up.  If I knew which pin was positive I could hold a DC power
supply on the controller pads to give the controller enough power to do
its temporary job.