Have had issues for a few days with receiver, the colour led kept
changing colour, and when trying to play a track it produces strange
noises for a few seconds then silence. I kept repowering the controller
which only brought on the same cycle as above. So i pulled the power
lead to the receiver for a few minutes hoping it would reset but now its
dead, no colour leds at all. I have tested the power supply which is
fine, outputting a steady 9.1v and when the power lead is in the
receiver you can see red lights behind the optical port so I reckon
power is not the problem. Have read other posts and tried to reset the
receiver by holding down the front button before powering on but nothing
produces and led response. Have you got any suggestions or had
experience of similar issues?