Hi Georg,

something like globalProblem_.sdProblem1().dofMapper(...) should work.

Kind regards
Bernd

On 11/18/2014 12:55 PM, georg.fut...@dlr.de wrote:

Hello Dumuxers,

For the coupling of my membrane model with the dumux cathode model I would like to know the phase presence in the porous medium for the evaluation of the coupling conditions. Therefore, I was wondering how to access the global vertex indices in the evalCoupling-functions of the local operator.

Parameters of evalCoupling are the local vertex indices. How can I obtain the global vertex indices from these?

Thanks for your help.

Georg

*German Aerospace Center *(DLR)

Institute of Engineering Thermodynamics | Computational Electrochemistry | Pfaffenwaldring 38-40 | 70569 Stuttgart

Dipl.-Ing. *Georg Futter* | Ph.D. student

Telefon 0711/6862-8135 | georg.fut...@dlr.de <mailto:georg.fut...@dlr.de>

www.DLR.de <http://www.dlr.de/>

Bernd Flemisch                         phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart             fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61            email: be...@iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart            url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de