From: Dumux [mailto:dumux-boun...@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de] On Behalf Of
Christoph Grüninger
Sent: Freitag, 17. April 2015 11:27
To: dumux@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de
Subject: Re: [DuMuX] dunecontrol options file - example

Hi Calin,
I assume you use DuMuX 2.7 where we provide opts files for CMake.
Unfortunately I forgot to add "USE_CMAKE=1" in them.

1. You can use the CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH as described in [1].
2. Alternatively you can set -DSUPERLU_ROOT and -DUG_ROOT.

Bye
Christoph

[1]
http://users.dune-project.org/projects/main-wiki/wiki/Using_cmake_to_build_your_DUNE_project

--
People who are more than casually interested in computers should have at least
some idea of what the underlying hardware is like. Otherwise