Hi Tri Dat,

I just tried to run test_dec2p2c in parallel and it seems that at least the output is wrong. While the pvd-file contains pointers to correct parallel pvtu-file names, only sequential vtu-files are written. I will investigate this further.

In any case, to run in parallel, you need to switch the LinearSolver to the AMGBackend in your problem file by adding

#include <dumux/linear/amgbackend.hh>

and adding/changing something like

SET_TYPE_PROP(TestDecTwoPTwoCProblem, LinearSolver, Dumux::AMGBackend<TypeTag>);

Decoupled 2p adaptive and parallel is possible as far as I know. However the 2p adaptive stuff only works with ALUGrid and that means that one has to use a 3d test case because 2d ALUGrid is not parallel. I will try to set up a corresponding case.

I assume that decoupled 2p2c adaptive and parallel is a larger task. Since we would also like to have it, we can put it on our to-do list, but it is hard to estimate when we actually can do it.

Kind regards
Bernd