Von: Dumux [mailto:dumux-boun...@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de] Im Auftrag von
Bernd Flemisch
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2015 12:36
An: DuMuX User Forum
Betreff: Re: [DuMuX] Check for phase presence in the mpnc model

I don't understand why the linear solver should get into trouble by this
modification. What linear solver do you use? If you use an iterative one, can
you check if you run into an exception from the preconditioner when compiling
with debug options, and also double-check by replacing the iterative solver
with SuperLU?

Kind regards
Bernd