Since the getFlux(OnBoundary) functions are part of our decoupled models, they will not be easy to transfer to the fully implicit 2pnc model.

Kind regards
Bernd

On 06/18/2015 03:34 PM, marie-dominique.b...@dlr.de wrote:

Hi again,

Of course I meant the documentation of the 2p2c-model. As I am working with the 2pnc-model, I would be interested if there is anything similar available for 2pnc.

Kind regards,

Dominique

*Von:*Dumux [mailto:dumux-boun...@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de] *Im Auftrag von *marie-dominique.b...@dlr.de
*Gesendet:* Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2015 14:20
*An:* dumux@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de
*Betreff:* [DuMuX] Calling fluxes with getFlux()?

Hi Dumux,

I was wondering how to call fluxes (global or for single species). I found the command getFlux() and getFluxOnBoundary() in the handbook for the 2pnc-model, but could not find any further documentation.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Dominique

Bernd Flemisch                         phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart             fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61            email: be...@iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart            url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de