Hi Anu,

there have been various answers posted to the list:
https://listserv.uni-stuttgart.de/pipermail/dumux/2016q3/001646.html

Please subscribe to the list so that you will receive answers immediately:

Kind regards
Bernd

On 09/07/2016 10:33 AM, Anuradha Bhatia wrote:
Hello!

A few weeks back, I had emailed my test case to you. I was wondering if the problem with it has been resolved.

I am trying to simulate condensation of water from humid air in porous media, and my case wouldn't run.

Please let me know if the issue has been resolved.

Thank you!
Sincerely,
Anu

Bernd Flemisch                         phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart             fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61            email: be...@iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart            url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de