https://git.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/dumux-repositories/dumux/blob/master/dumux/nonlinear/newtoncontroller.hh

Kind regards
Bernd

On 09/14/2016 02:55 PM, Birger Hagemann wrote:
Hi Christoph,

thanks for the hints. You are right, it is easy to check for the
partitionType() of an element. In my case I have to exclude an element when it
is of type OverlapEntity. This means that the problem of double processed
elements is solved. However, the iterations are still done separately on each
process and I cannot sum up the rate for a well which is perforated in cells
which are handled on different processes. Do you have an idea how to do this?

Regards Birger

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dumux [mailto:dumux-boun...@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de] Im Auftrag von
Christoph Grüninger
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. September 2016 16:45
An: DuMuX User Forum; Birger Hagemann
Betreff: Re: [DuMuX] curves of oil production

Hi Birger,
great news!

Is it possible to use an iterator which runs over all elements only
once also in parallel?
Yes, that's definitely possible. You have to check for every element whether is
of ghost type.
With the new free functions, you can use the PartitionSet elements and
substract the ghosts from it, see
https://www.dune-project.org/doxygen/master/group__GIIteration.html#ga163b69ed0f5787171662b67ee84af991
and
https://www.dune-project.org/doxygen/master/namespaceDune_1_1Partitions.html#abd215a904d448bcc2525f579c2d445b8

By the way, this is more related to Dune than to DuMuX.
Asking at their mailing list might lead to better answers.

Bye
Christoph

--
On the one hand [computer "science"] has components of the purest of
mathematics and on the other hand of the dirtiest of engineering. -- A. Oettinger 1967

Bernd Flemisch                         phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart             fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61            email: be...@iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart            url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de