Hi Mustapha,

if I try running the pamgtest (dune-istl/<build-cmake>/dune/istl/paamg/test/pamgtest) with valgrind I get

very similar memory leaks. I can't confirm, though, that they are different depending on the smoother (ILU0, SSOR)

of the AMG preconditioner. The test is a good starting point for a minimal example.

Note that some of the leaks could also be related to false positive with valgrind (http://valgrind.org/docs/manual/mc-manual.html#mc-manual.mpiwrap)
during debugging with mpi parallel programs.

Kind regards
Timo