Hi Gergoe,

a constant law is not available in the current code base. I'd suggest that you
derive a new class from LinearMaterial or RegularizedLinearMaterial and
reimplement the krn and krw functions. You could then also read the constant
values from your input file so that you can change them conveniently.

Kind regards
Bernd