Von: Gergely Schmidt

Gesendet: Samstag, 3. Februar, 18:04

Betreff: [DuMuX] porousmediumflow/2p: calculate global phase storage

An: dumux@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de

Dear DuMuX community, I am writing in connection with a porousmediumflow/2p
problem. I'd like to calculate the global phase storage (the integral of all
conservation quantities over the solution domain). Is there a better way than
iterating over all sub-control-volume and calling localresidual/computeStorage?
Background: I'd like to track the phase mass changes within the solution domain
in order to detect steady state. Thank you for any hint on this! Best regards,
list Dumux@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de