From: Dumux [mailto:dumux-boun...@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de] On Behalf Of Bernd
Flemisch
Sent: Monday, 16 April 2018 14:55
To: DuMuX User Forum <dumux@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject: Re: [DuMuX] I am a new user

Hi Peleg,

I'm answering to the list, since more ideas may come from there.

The closest to what you need is an exercise on convective mixing in our module
dumux-lecture:
https://git.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/dumux-repositories/dumux-lecture
It's where the third picture in the gallery
http://www.dumux.org/gallery.php
is produced from. You can find it in the folder "lecture/mm/convectivemixing"
and build by "make convmixexercise". It's 2d, but can be easily generalized to
3d. There's also a description available in the subfolder "description" of the
source directory which you can build by "pdflatex ConvectiveMixingExercise.tex".

At the moment, it's best to use the Dumux 2.12 release branches.

Kind regards
Bernd