Hi Georg,

this is possible. What exactly is your problem? Is there a compiler error?

Timo

On 27.04.2018 09:19, georg.fut...@dlr.de<mailto:georg.fut...@dlr.de> wrote:
Hello Dumuxers,

My question is related to the property system: Is it possible to use a type
from the TypeTag in a definition of a static member?
I would like to write something like:

template <class TypeTag>
GET_SOME_TYPE_HERE MyClass<TypeTag>::myStaticMember_;

The only workaround I found so far is to pass the type as an additional
template parameter which seems somehow redundant since it is already part of
the TypeTag.
I have to write:

template <class TypeTag, class MyType>
MyType MyClass<TypeTag>::myStaticMember_;

Is there a better solution to this?

Best regards

Georg Futter

German Aerospace Center (DLR)
Institute of Engineering Thermodynamics | Computational Electrochemistry |
Pfaffenwaldring 38-40 | 70569 Stuttgart

Dipl.-Ing. Georg Futter | Ph.D. student
Telefon 0711/6862-8135 | georg.fut...@dlr.de<mailto:georg.fut...@dlr.de>
www.DLR.de<http://www.dlr.de/>