Dear Dumux,

at http://www.dumux.org/publications.php, we host a list of articles and a list of doctoral theses that have been achieved with the help of Dumux. The criteria to be listed are that Dumux has been used for obtaining at least some of the presented computational results and that the publication appears to be peer-reviewed.

Updating these lists today revealed that there are meanwhile more than 100 such publications!

As to be expected, most of them are co-authored by one or more Dumux developers and/or other members of our LH2 working group. However, it is really great that we can count 25 articles and 6 doctoral theses that are authored exclusively by "external users." Thank you for using and citing Dumux!

I would like to encourage everyone publishing Dumux results to work reproducibly. Our approach to this is that such a publication is accompanied by a Dumux-Pub module hosted at https://git.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/dumux-pub. Each module should contain an installation script that downloads all necessary Dune and Dumux modules plus the code on top that has been used for the corresponding publication. Dumux offers a helper script bin/moduleutil/extractmodulepart.sh that extracts relevant code out of a larger Dune module. Additionally, you can create a Docker image with the script bin/moduleutil/createdockerimage.sh.

We would be more than happy to assist you in creating a Dumux-Pub module for your publication and to host it at our GitLab instance. Don't hesitate to contact us!

Kind regards
Bernd

Bernd Flemisch                         phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart             fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61            email: be...@iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart            url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de