An: "dumux@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de" <dumux@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de>
Von: Timo <koch_t...@hotmail.com>
Datum: 16.05.2018 11:17
Kopie: "berk.ner...@uzh.ch" <berk.ner...@uzh.ch>
Betreff: Re: [DuMuX] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Couple tracer model
with 1p_1p test

Hi Berk,
can you do a git pull origin feature/multidomain-on-3.0 on the
feature/multidomain-on-3.0 branch? As this branch is currently under heavy
development there are a lot of changes
and it might happen that temporarily not everything compiles. We'll clean that
up later. After the git pull, the 1p_1p example should hopefully work again.
Timo