> On 21. Nov 2018, at 17:17, Moradi, Shirin <s.mor...@fz-juelich.de> wrote:
>
> Hello DuMux support team,
>
> I am trying to replace my solver from AMG to SuperLU by the following line in
> problemfile:
> SET_TYPE_PROP(El2P_TestProblem, LinearSolver, SuperLUBackend<TypeTag>);
>
> But while compiling the problem, I get the error: ‘SuperLUBackend’ does not
> name a type.
>
> Could you help me solving this issue?

Hi Shirin,

SuperLU is either not installed on your system, or, if it is installed, Dune
couldn’t find it.
If you installed SuperLU through a package manager, Dune will usually find it.
Try removing _all_ build directories (build-cmake)
and rerun dunecontrol. The terminal output of dunecontrol also tells you if
SuperLU was found or not.

You can also try using UMFPackBackend<TypeTag>, in case you have UMFPack
installed, which is another direct solver backend.

Best wishes,
Timo