Hi Georg,
there is no Dune magic involved preventing you from using precomiled
headers. But CMake does not offer a built-in way to use them, see for
example [1] for ways to achieve what you want.

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/148570/using-pre-compiled-headers-with-cmake

Beside using PCH, you can also adjust some switches for exprt.hpp to
reduce the compilation time and pay with a slower runtime.
I assume you already have an SSD and you are using the latest Clang.

Bye
Christoph

--
Nous vivons une époque où les pizzas arrivent plus vite que la police.
[Claude Chabrol]