Hi Dennis,
Thank you for making things clear. But I still have few doubts.  I am using
dumux/test/multidomain/poromechanics/el2p example for my model. In
spatialparams_2p.hh, both deformation dependent porosity and  deformation
dependent permeability are being evaluated while in
*spatialparams_poroelastic.hh*, deformation dependent porosity is being
evaluated.  In the base class "FVSpatialParamsPoroElastic", there is no
method for the permeability calculation. Now I am confused, not sure which
case is being solved here.  Would  you please explain implementation
differences for the both cases?

Also, I really appreciate if you could point out the 3.2 branch to use
deformation-dependent porosities model.

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjeet