Dear Dumux Developers,
I want to develop a model for single-phase flow in deformable porous media.
For this, I am using dumux3.2, module
"dumux/test/multidomain/poromechanics/el1p".

As per my understanding, the Implementation of the governing equation for
the poroelastic model is slightly different in dumux(please see here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nFbULq0Qi082LoN_iMXP2CubngUh7Y1y/view?usp=sharing>).
This gives little difference in values when compared to other
implementations, however, the shape/nature of the results are the same.  I
want to do little modification
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nFbULq0Qi082LoN_iMXP2CubngUh7Y1y/view?usp=sharing>
in the governing equations but not sure how to do it. I will appreciate you
could explain in which file & functions, each term of mass balance equation
and momentum balance equation has been implemented in dumux3.2?

[image: dumex.png]

Modification:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nFbULq0Qi082LoN_iMXP2CubngUh7Y1y/view?usp=sharing
Code: https://github.com/rksin8/dumux-el1p