Dear Etienne,

unfortunately there is currently no example of such a simulation setup with
two-phase flow.
But there is a simple example for one-phase flow + transport example:
https://git.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/dumux-repositories/dumux/-/tree/master/examples/1ptracer

Consider two things:

(1) The "multi-domain” framework with coupling managers is only really needed
for assembling coupled multi-domain Jacobians.
In the sequential case you describe this should not be necessary. Basically the
first solver dumps everything the second solver needs to know into some
containers (std::vectors for example)
and the second problem/spatialparams take these values. In the main fail you
just solve two problems after each other and exchange data in-between.
This is for example done in the 1ptracer example (only that there the tracer
quantities don’t couple back but that’s the same process).

(2) There is unfortunately no very consistent way of accessing the time
discretisation information. This means if for example for your reactive
transport problem you need both the saturation at the old time step and at the
new time step,
you need to manually overload the storage term evaluation in the base local
residual class and make sure that the correct quantities for the respective
time level are obtained from e.g. the spatial params (if you decide to store
saturation from the other problem there).
The spatial params would store both old and new saturations from the  two phase
flow model in this example.

Hope this is good as a starting point
Timo