Timo,

I just did, and wrote a reply there.

Regards,

Dmitry

On 6/30/22 14:17, Timo Koch wrote:
Dear Dmitry,

thank you! Can you try if this https://git.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/dumux-repositories/dumux/-/merge_requests/3178
fixes your issue?

Best
Timo

On 30 Jun 2022, at 13:14, Dmitry Pavlov <dmitry.pav...@outlook.com> wrote:

Timo,

Thank you. I filed a bug report:

https://git.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/dumux-repositories/dumux/-/issues/1171

Unfortunately, I can not prepare a proper test at present.

Best regards,

Dmitry

On 6/30/22 13:55, Timo Koch wrote:
Hi Dmitry,

looks like you are running into a deadlock. Looks like a bug in the exception handler of the Newton (I assume https://git.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/dumux-repositories/dumux/-/blob/master/dumux/nonlinear/newtonsolver.hh#L548 is wrong because the exception cannot be assumed to be thrown on all processes).
Thanks for reporting this. Would you open a bug report?

Best wishes
Timo