Hello Readers:

I am looking for a portable CD-Rom drive for my 2400. As small and light as
possible of course, but not too expensive. The mac2400 site lists the following
drives:

Sony PRD-250
Sony PRD-650MC

Panasonic KXL-783M
Panasonic KXL-810M
Panasonic KXL-810MN

Pioneer Electronics  ("excellent 24x portable CD-ROM drive")

Does anyone have experience using any of these models? Suggestions,
recommendations, cautions?

Is anyone willing to part with theirs if they have an extra or one that is no
longer being used?

Thanks. I will appreciate your comments on or off list.

Rick