Question #141176 on Duplicity changed:

edso proposed the following answer:
On 26.01.2011 20:01, vergueishon wrote:
> Question #141176 on Duplicity changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/duplicity/+question/141176
>
> vergueishon posted a new comment:
> Thanks, edso. I suspected that might be the best way to go. Sigh.
>
> Not sure whether to mark your reply as a solution?

if you've got the time wait for an answer by the maintainer ken, the
ticket will close itself eventually and no you didn't get a solution.
hence no need to close the ticket.

if not, please backup to another folder or download the erronous backup
to somewhere local and create a bug ticket. we perhaps need the backup
later to pin down the issue together with you.

..ede/duply.net