Question #189204 on Duplicity changed:

edso posted a new comment:
On 06.03.2012 14:20, Anton wrote:
> Question #189204 on Duplicity changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/duplicity/+question/189204

> Anton confirmed that the question is solved:
> Sorry , I had not enough local space for trying the local backend.
> However, I have been able to do a new full backup in a faster server,
> interrupting it only  two times with Ctrl+z, in order to not terminate the
> process.
> This backup has been finished ok, without memory problems after aplying your
> patch.
> Also, I've tried to do a incremental backup after the full, and modified
> files were detected ok, with no strange deletions.
>
> The only problem that remains is the one with the ssh with no password.
> Strange here is that I'm able to ssh without pass from the same
> terminal, and same keys and configuration works ok from a linux vm.
> Perhaps a macports issue with no further relevance for me

Could you please post your complete command line and pastebin the console
output of a run with -v9 ?
Maybe we can see why duplicitry is asking for a password.
What is your setup keyauth? PASSPHRASE var?

You could make a simple testbackup of some testfolder (might save you
some obfuscating).

..ede/duply.net