Hi!

Ralph Glasstetter wrote:

>>Welcome to r90.
>

> Ups,... guess this will be a short-lived revision... ever scrolled through the
> video frame-by-frame?

Yes...

> The output frame type differs from the input frame type even if between
> start/stop-markers... whenever one of both is an I frame then the other one
> is displayed as P frame!!!

Oops. I had the start/stop markers set to I frames only, and then you
don't see any difference (of course).

There's a major thinko in the way the second (right) frame type is
calculated. The left one is correct, however.

Do we need the right one at all?

--
Michael "Tired" Riepe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>