Hello,

Thanks for the new 0.6.0 version.

Unfortunately, it produces a compilation error on Ubuntu Jaunty. Indeed
I get the following error:

avframe.cpp:21:20: error: qimage.h: No such file or directory
avframe.cpp: In member function ‘QImage avframe::getqimage(bool, double)’:
avframe.cpp:85: error: return type ‘struct QImage’ is incomplete
avframe.cpp:92: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘struct QImage’
avframe.h:31: error: forward declaration of ‘struct QImage’
avframe.cpp:110: error: aggregate ‘QImage im’ has incomplete type and
cannot be defined
make[1]: *** [avframe.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/frafu/dvbcut-0.6.0/src'
make: *** [all] Error 2

However the packages libqt3-headers and libqt4-dev, which are supposed
to ship the qimage.h file are installed on my system. But maybe that my
Ubuntu installation is corrupt...

Cheers

Francesco