(Earlier this year there was a request for new capabilites including buttons
to navigate by I-Frame.)

I've been away form the list since since late 2006.

I hacked some changes to the user interface, and use it in this form on a
daly basis.

I was editing on a machine which was quite slow, found the jog bar was
irritating under those circumstances, and so added various navigation
buttons, to move current position by frame, I-frame, time, and
change-of-aspect.

These are descibed here:
http://extramem.blogspot.com/2009/04/dvbcut-patched-to-add-navigation.html
(The screenshow in that blog is scaled, but you can see the detail if you
view the image on a separate page.)

I always intended to offer these changes back to the group, but somehow
never got around to knocking the rough edges off the code and artwork.

If anyone's interested that can still happen.

Meanwhile, I need to look over all the good stuff that's happened since.